flag

flag

Monday, January 26, 2015

Jan. 26 2015


So I have been pretty blessed this last week I would like to think. 

When I first got in this area we were sharing a car between two companionships. One week we would have the car and the other week we would be walking. So this last week I was driving my comp and the two other missionaries because at the time we were sharing a car and handing out service fliers to business everywhere. During that time our car coordinator calls them and asks them for service and they agree to help. Near the end of the day they called our car coordinator back because they needed to get some more info about where to go, what time ect.  And so after the phone call Elder Sorensen, the one that called, said that we needed to drive to Calgary to the mission office right now because they were going to get a new truck to drive! So we all hop in the car and I drive everyone to Calgary on the highway during rush hour, THAT WAS SO CRAZY! When we get to the office we wait a little while, waiting for Trim (Car Coordinator) to get back from whereever he was, when he gets there they fill out all the paper work, and they get the keys to a NEW 2015 Chevy Colorado! It is way nice! New car smell and back-up camera etc.

Then we drive back to Airdrie on the highway during rush hour. That was also crazy! It is about 30-35 minutes from Airdrie to Calgary. That’s a lot better than 7-8 hours from my last area haha.  So now we get a car all to our selves. I'm so happy we don't have to share a car anymore. But we only get about 100 clicks a day, but that can be worked out. We have a 2013 Subaru Impreza, same car I was driving in my last area. 

On Friday or Saturday when we went on exchanges I got to drive the 2013 Chevy Cruze. That’s a fun one to drive. I got a hair cut that day too from a member that is not in our area but it was in my comps area. That day we did a lot of visits. The WML gave us a list of people that the bishop wanted us to visit. Pauil (my comp for that day) said that this was the most work he has done all week, because Thomas his original comp doesn't do much.

There is a Costa Vida here! We went there last week after DTMs. It was so amazing! I have been craving Costa Vida for 7-8 months. 

The past couple of weeks we have been doing alot of tracking. That is always fun...

   We also do a lot of service at the food bank. 

This area is really cool. I really like it. There is lots and lots of work, places to eat, lots of malls and other stuff. 

So we email at the library. I don’t have my camera on me. I will send pictures later. 

Thanks for all that you do. Love you guys. 

Also my blog looks great! lol      
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Exchanges with Elder Pauil




No comments:

Post a Comment