flag

flag

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dec. 17, 2014


 A few days after Christmas, Tanner received this in the mailbox along with a copy of this talk:

Tanner,
‘Sup Bro! How are things going?
So in response to your email, here is that talk that I was talking about.  It is called “The 4th Missionary”.  This has helped me so much on my mission so far.  It makes me want to become a better missionary.
I love being out here serving the Lord and inviting others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement, repentance, baptism, and receiving the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end.
In your email you asked how to better prepare for you mission.  My answer is Preach My Gospel.  You will be using this every day so it is critical to get to know it.
My second answer is:
Read “The 4th Missionary” and decide now what kind of missionary you want to be.  As for me, I want to be the 4th missionary.  
I love being out here. I love my mission.  I love the Lord.
I hope you have a good Christmas. Love you.
Elder Condie
P.S. Read this with Dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment