flag

flag

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Jan. 15, 2015

After Jaden received a transfer to his second area, I sent a message to Sister Aldina Parslow through Facebook thanking her for all she did for Jaden, including hosting him for Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and New Year's Eve. This was her reply:
Jaden's last dinner with the Parslows.  His favorite: Buffalo chicken



"We are sure going to miss him.  He brought a sense of humor to our home every time he walked in J I just want you to know I had your son give me a blessing yesterday.  He did such a good job.  I have been ill for a bit so it was nice for him to want to do that for me J  Thank you for raising such an awesome young man who wanted to serve a mission cause we have been blessed having him in our home and lives.  He truly is one you don’t forget J I know he will do great and he has his feet planted firmly on the ground!  Take care and hope to hear updates on him often." J

No comments:

Post a Comment