flag

flag

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Jan. 5th 2015


Hey Family,
How are things going?!  Things here are going good.  Lovin it out here. 
So this week is not going to be a long email because right now we are in Cranbrook,  The drive here was so sketchy because it was snowing and the roads had about 4 inches of snow on them and the roads were not plowed.  Also here in Canada they do not salt the roads!  They just use sand and gravel.  Lots of gravel!  So you will get so many rock chips!  How would you like driving here Dad?  Hah! I know how much you love rock chips!  Haha! 
Anyways, transfers are coming up next week!  And to be honest I’m way excited for that and also I kinda want to stay because Amanda is going to be baptized and I think she will ask me to baptize her.  But even if I get transferred and she wants me to baptize her then President will let me drive down from wherever I am and baptize her.  She has come a long way and it is so amazing to see how the gospel can change anyone!  She is so ready for baptism and she is excited for that.  We have been teaching her for 3 months and from day 1 she has come a long way and has changed.
So this last week we went tracting in the snow and we were way successful!  We handed out 4 Books of Mormon and I gave a Restoration Pamphlet to a Jehovah’s Witness!  That was way cool! But that is another story for another week.
So we have one more lesson to teach Amanda.  We are going to teach her L5 on Wednesday.  We are going on exchanges when we drive back from Cranbrook.  I will be with our DL.  He’s a cool guy, way fun to be around and I’m way excited for that.  So that is what went down this week and hopefully we will have a baptism this Saturday. 
Love you all. Thanks you for the love and support. J
Elder Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment