flag

flag

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Callie's letter to Elder Condie



The kids all write to Elder Condie regularly.  Here is a sample of one of Callie's letters to her big brother. :) 
Dear Jaden there is hardly anything to tell you because I already told you everything. well I guess not everything its the boys again. there bugging me. do you have anything to tell me what to do? its mostly Tanner and Dallin  Caleb doesn't bug me has much but he still does .Harvey hast to go to the doctor to get his rabies shot Feb. 4 well anyway happy birthday even it 's not really close to your birthday. Get ready for Feb. 11.

Love,
Tallie Wallie

 
HEY TALLIE WALLIE! How are you? I miss you. The boys are bugging you again? What? Ask them nicely to stop. And If they don’t stop then they cant have some presents that I am going to send. 

Love Elder Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment