flag

flag

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014



Well this week was probably one of the slowest weeks of my life. We were not able to do much because it was the Christmas season and it was Boxing Day after Christmas and there are not a lot of people home and they are not interested at the time.
I just want to say that I loved Christmas! It was amazing and I loved Facetiming you guys. It was so good you see all of you. It looked like, by the pictures, that you all you a good Christmas. Tanner you need to smile more! :)))))))))))

So this Sunday our investigator Amanda came to church. She is the one who lost her kids because Brendon was not allowed in the house or to be around the kids. So he is gone living in Cranbrook with his mom and brother. The missionaries there are teaching him. So there was A LOT of emotional problems. This experience has brought them closer to God and has strengthened them as a family, because of what happened and the experiences that she had.  Her kids notice it and Amanda and her kids want to be baptized. They are not afraid to stick up for what they believe in. I do not know for sure if I told you about the experience(s) that Amanda had, but I think I did. Let me know if I did tell you guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment