Feb. 9, 2015
That is a
good painting! I bet it will look really good somewhere in the house. Well I’m
not 20 yet so that means that I am not that old. Neither are you.. yet! Haha
That is so
cool that Tanner and Dallin will be able to go to EFY and to be able to go
together. That will be fun for both of them.
Well it’s
about time that you guys read the 4th Missionary! ;) It is a long talk, 24
pages worth. I want to be that forth missionary, and I know that Tanner will be
the 4th as well.
So I just
thought of an idea/surprise that you can do for mom for the 14 day surprise,
which I think is an awesome idea. I hope that you get this and are able to
organize it today or someday within this week.
So what you
do is call the police station and see if you can get an officer parked out by
the school or near there looking for the van. You my need to give them the
license plate number so they know that its her. Then have them pull her over
and ask for all of her info and when the officer comes back with the
"ticket" have them right on the ticket something like this:
Name: my
wife
Age: not too
old
Weight:
perfect
Eyes:
wonderful
Just stuff
like that. They might be able to give her a box of chocolate and/or a rose if
you plan it out right. That will be really cool and funny if it works out. Good
luck on it though.
The big city
is nice. It’s not like Calgary. But I love it out here in Airdrie. and I’m
doing fine. We are half way through the transfer. Last week we set a goal to
teach 20 lessons because Elder Perry promised the missionaries one time
that if they do this then they will get a new investigator. We met that goal so
this week we should get a new investigator.
Thanks for
the email. Love you dad
No comments:
Post a Comment