This was a
good week. We handed out 2 BoM and we had ZC that was good. We also did service
at Trim’s house (one of them). He rents out a house and the last tenants
destroyed the place. So we helped out there. They used the garage and an oil
changing station and they put the oil in 5 gallon buckets and left it there. They
tracked all the oil through the house… eh. So there was oil on the wood floor
and the carpet. So all the wood floor was replaced and carpet was torn
out.
We also helped
out at the food bank twice a week, I really enjoy doing that because its fun
and they love and need the extra hands.
So an
Apostle (Elder Perry) gave a promise to all the missionaries one year saying that if they
have 20 lessons in one week with members, less actives, or investigators then
they will be blessed with one new investigator the following week. So that is
what we are going to do this week!:)
Time has
flown by! January is gone! I’m sad that the Seahawks lost even though they
almost had it. I wanted them to win because that would be 2 years in a row, and
a lot better than the Patriots.
So I just
got an email from my last comp, saying that all of Amanda’s kids are
getting baptized! When I heard, that made me happy.
Love all ya
guys. Have a great week!
| Elder Condie loved this ward mission leader! |
| Transfer day! Saying goodbye to Elder Simpson |
No comments:
Post a Comment