Well today
is the first day of school! yay for Canadian school!!:) haa I guess the
government and the teachers finally agreed on something. The government did not
do anything about the protesting but I think that the teachers got their way.
So this week
our whole zone drove up to Cranbrook (2.5 hours from Trail) for stake
conference and Leghbridge (3.5 hours from Cranbrook) the next day for zone
conference. For zone conference and stake conference Elder Allan F.
Packer was there and he talked to us and I got to shake his hand and eat lunch
right by him at zone conference!:) he asked me if I was related to the organist
that play the organ in general conference, I said I'm not sure. So can you find
out if there is any relation? Because there has been about 20 people who has
asked me that question. Elder Packer is going to speak in this upcoming General
Conference so make sure that you pay attention and when you see him speak you
can think me. :) hah He spoke in stake conference when they called a new stake
president.
Yesterday
for zone pday we went golfing! A member owns the golf course so we got to golf
for free! It was so fun! I want to make golfing a hobby. Although right now I'm
not very good at golfing I got 71 in a 9-hole that's not very good haha. I
rented a cart! (we had to pay for the carts): ), that's okay it was so
fun! I almost tipped the cart
over when I was driving because we were doing
doughnuts and trying to drift in the wet grass, and also because I was driving
backwards from hole to hole. haha Im the worlds best backwards driver! I jumped
out of the cart while it was driving because I lost my ball, I almost caught my
balance but the ground was too wet and the cart was going to fast I slipped and
slid 6 feet. haha that was fun. :)
This week
was slow and we did not go much because my comp got sick and then I got really sick.
I was out, I slept for like 20 hours. Last week was a very productive, a week
of sleeping, reading Scriptures, studying, watching church stamped movies, and
taking medication. haha So now this week we have to make up for last
week. And this week we may be having a baptism because our investigator said
she wanted to be baptized! If not then it will not be the first time she
cancelled her baptism.
No comments:
Post a Comment