Called to serve for the Church of Jesus Christ of-Latter-day Saints in Calgary Canada.
flag
Monday, September 29, 2014
Sept. 29 2014
"This burger is made for missionaries, and missionaries only, by a member. Whenever there is a new transfer, then we have these. You have to eat the whole thing, otherwise you will never hear the end of it! This is my 2nd time doing this and I finished both times :) Haha! They are really really good. They are full of flavor."
"Here is the coat that I bought! :) I think that it will keep me warm!"
"My hair was getting really long again, so this time I cut it all by myself! :) Lybe did it last time. Although I loved getting my hair cut by you Mom...it actually does not look bad. :) I think I did a really good job!"
No comments:
Post a Comment