flag

flag

Monday, September 1, 2014

Sept. 1, 2014



Taken from the ferry



Wow!! Thank you so much for the suitcase and everything inside it! The handbag is way nice and the suit was nice. I wore it to church when I gave my talk! I talked about finding joy through scripture study. I was asked to speak for 15 minutes and I honestly thought that I had less then 8 minutes. But when I gave it it turned out that I took almost 20 minutes! That was amazing! It was a great talk! The funny thing is that none of the bishopric was there! Bishop Redakop is a way cool guy but some Sundays he works so he misses church alot. His 1st counselor was in England all of last month and his 2nd counselor was gone. So none of the bishopric was there. It was kinda funny.

Thank you for the bread and cookies. it did not go bad. That is the right size of suit case. With the address you will have to wait because I don't think I will be in this area until Christmas. 

This week went by so fast! That baptism has not happened yet, but it will sometime. This week we did alot of street contacting at two huge nice parks that are in Trail and Castlegar.      

Elder Condie


"Look what book I found!!" -written by Elder Condie's seminary teacher, Donny Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment