You know, those are the exact same things that are going through my head as well. One thing that President has said during my interview was to "Renew" myself. Pray to the Lord and say that I want to renew myself and continue to work hard.
Keeping all of the rules are very important as well. I have done pretty swell with that.
I’m the same… nervous and excited for the normal life, school and college.
One of the things that I want the Lord to say when I’m done with the mission is “Well done my good, and faithful servant. Thou hast been faithful over a few things. I will make thee ruler over many things: Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.” Just like the parable of the talents. I think that would be cool.
I’m not Zone Leader and I don’t think
that I will be again. President is having lots of young missionaries become
Zone Leaders. I would have liked to do one more transfer as a Zone Leader and
spend the last two as a normal missionary, but I’m a District Leader right now,
and I enjoy it. Not as many executive things to do, and drama and other things
that happen in the zone.
I liked it in the city. I was there
for a while. I really like the small town life now, and you see many of the
same people everyday. If I remember people’s names that would help. haha
I can kinda see where you’re coming
from on 8. And also 9 and 10.
Time flies,
Elder Condie
No comments:
Post a Comment