flag

flag

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 4th 2016

We had a really good week. General Conference was amazing.  We had 5 investigators watch Conference. We watched it on their soft recliners and we watched part of conference at the church with one of them. I also liked the one about family council, Mom. 

We had interviews with President. That was really good. He asked me if I was trunky. I said no. He said that I was not allowed to get trunky. The only day that I can be is on the plane ride home. haha 

We had a lesson with an investigator. His name is Brent. He is on date for baptism on the 16th, which will have to be pushed back a week because he did not come to the church and watch conference with us.  
Grandma, that makes my happy that Elder Purvis sent that picture to his family! That’s wonderful that Brett called you. I bet it was great to catch up on things. Elder Purvis is a great kid, awesome missionary, District Leader, and Trainer! He’s fun to be around. Hopeful I can serve with him, even though it might not happen. I have 2 transfers left. I will see Elder Purvis on Tuesday. We have a zone meeting that day.

I have prayed about going to school in the fall semester or the spring, cause it would be nice to have a job and some cash before I go. I felt like I need to go the fall semester. 

I love you all. I hope you like the package I sent home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment