flag

flag

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Oct 12, 2015

Caleb I know that serving a mission is the best thing that one can do. When you give 2 years of your life in serving the Lord, He will bless you as you bless and teach the people you serve.

I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the happiness that it brings into my life and the lives of those that I teach it to. Knowing that life does not end after death and that God does have a plan for us after we die makes me happy.

Central to Gods plan is Christ’s Atonement. Caleb God gave His son that we may be free from sin as long as we repent, and we will live again and be resurrected just as He was.

The Book of Mormon is true. It is a word of God and it is another testament of Jesus Christ. I’m thankful to be able to go to church every Sunday and renew my baptismal convents. And I’m thankful that I can pray to a loving Heavenly Father who listens and answers my prayers. It makes me sad when people do not pray. It is not a punishment, it is a privilege! Pray always Caleb, be nice to your brothers and sister. Listen to Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment