Wow
it seems like everyone is moving! It will be really sad to not see the McKells
when I come home,
It
is really quite amazing how the spirit works like that. We are able to receive revelation
to help us overcome trials. The same thing happened to me in my first area with
the investigator we were teaching. President called us twice about it and said
some things, I was really mad and upset. One morning for personal study I
prayed that I would come across a scripture that would help me and I opened to
a random scripture in the Book of Mormon. I knew what it said when I saw
it because it was high-lighted a few days before. I was not mad and had no more
of those negative feelings. The Lord lifts our burdens.
That’s
good to here about the fireside, I do remember Elise Turner and I met her mom
one time at a fireside like 2 or 3 years ago. That’s really cool, thanks for
sharing that.
Love
you too
No comments:
Post a Comment