flag

flag

Friday, July 18, 2014

Elder Condie's First Letter!!!!!!!


ELDER CONDIE'S FIRST LETTER!!
JULY 18TH, 2014
Hello family! 
How are things going? Things are going well here. Right when you dropped me off I saw Caleb Wolford (Elder Wolford). He is a good buddy from school, he was happy to see me. And I saw Porter Roe ( ELder Roe). It was good seeing him too. 
Elder Roe

Jaden hurt foot
So the 2nd day here at the MTC was kinda crazy. I'm already in crutches and a boot. It turns out that my toe with the ingrown toe nail is inflected, swollen, and red. It hurts really bad it walk on so I'm staying off it as much as possible. yesterday I went to the doctor. he gave me the boot and crutches and some antibiotics. I Am taking like 6 of them a day. I went to the BYU pharmacy which is right by campus. There were two antibiotics that he gave me. the total of that came to $11.88. I used my card for that. Last night my whole foot was big, red, and swollen. One of the elders that sleeps next to us, his dad is a anesthesiologist, so that elder helped me with my foot. he cleaned it up, took out some sock lint from it and did a good job cleaning it up.  
Ingrowing toenail infected
Today at 8:00 I went in for a check up my foot. it was still red and swollen. he said that the antibiotics were like a steroid for the immune system to make the swelling go down. its kinda funny. my 2nd day here and I'm already in crutches. I have some pictures of it but it is kinda gross. the doctor made a small incision and let it drain and then they gave me an antibiotic shot on my hip to help my foot. So now my foot is kinda numb. The redness has already gone down. hopefully I will  out of crutches by tomorrow because it is a workout trying to get around campus in crutches. 
It was good hearing from all of you. love you all. my address here is Elder Jaden Todd Condie JUL29 CAN-CAL 2011 N 900 E Unit 213 Provo UT 84601. My companion is Elder Clawson. he's from Salt lake valley. he has been helping me very well by carrying my stuff.  

-Elder Condie  

Jaden's employer's grandson Jake
Elder Neild stands at 7.1















Elder Condie MTC District

No comments:

Post a Comment