flag

flag

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dec. 21 2015

Lots of things happened this week, it was really busy because of transfers. And we moved too! Saturday night we took two trucks and moved most of the stuff that we needed. We now live in a member’s basement. I really think mom would have liked our old apartment. Our heater did not work. We had to heat the house by turning on the oven and blowing the heat out by a fan. There were some mornings that got really cold in our apartment. 

It will be hard to live with these members because they will be feeding us every Monday and we have to taste eveything that they make like cookies and stuff. ;) So wish us luck haha..


So with skype: We will do skype in the morning around 9 or 10. We are skyping at the members we live with. If they have two computers for us to use then I will call around 9-10 if there is one computer then I will call around 12 noon. 

If I can’t text you their email then keep an eye on your email because I will send it that way.

Last week was transfers. I got a new comp. I’m still zone leader. My comp has not been ZL so I’m in a way "training" him to be ZL. His name is Elder Owens. He’s from Idaho.  

All last week, from Sunday night to Thursday morning I was in an old companionship. We were on a three leg, working in both wards. One of those elders was getting transferred. So we said good-bye to some members. After morning transfers I had to wait for my comp coming from the south. So did two others in the zone. There was another zone leader that was also waiting for his comp, so the 4 of us went to his area (my old area). We had lunch there and saw some members and we also did some tracting. We went back to the church after that because the missionaries coming from the south were there and they finished transfers. That is where I got my new comp. 


I look forward to seeing all of you in 4 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment