Wow! I can’t believe that Dad was released from the
YSA ward! Maybe he will have another calling in the bishopric in our ward,
haha, or in the ward that we move into. Condie is a very famous name in
the church! Everyone asks me if there is any relation to Spencer Condie.
I really like that quote/ definition of patience.
You are a patient mother. There are times you’ve needed to get after us because
of the thing(s) that we were doing. It’s a good teaching moment.
Dallin has not really said anything about
feeling down about his growth, although he has mentioned about his
decision about going to South Cache. That is great news that
he is working on getting his patriarchal blessing. There will be
things in that blessing that he needs to hear! And things that will
help him all throughout his life!
“Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me;
but behold I say unto you,that
by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and
small means in many instances doth confound the wise.” Alma 37:6. I thought of
this scripture when thinking about this situation.
Today I finally had some time to email you back. Thank
you for your prayers, email and temple experience. Today we have the
opportunity to go to the temple. We have been trying to go for the past two
weeks. As missionaries we are only allowed to go every two transfers and with a
member. Some members are taking us that have a son who is about
to go on his mission and he will be going through the temple for his first
time.
I’m thankful for you and the family and for
the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I’m thankful for the Atonement. I do not
know where I would be without it. I love to go to the temple and for the
answer(s) to prayers that you/we can receive. I’m glad that Dallin is on
his way to get his patriarchal blessing. I wish I could be there to see
him get it with his approval. I’m happy to be out here. I can go on more but I
have more letters to write.
Love you too Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment