Hey peeps!
How are things going?! So I heard that Cade Baker is back now! Wow thats crazy!
Good to hear that Halloween went good for all of you. Halloween was super good
for me. The night before we drove to Creston to where our District Leader is
and we traded comps and so his comp went with my comp and I stayed in Creston
with our District Leader and went on exchanges with him on Halloween Day. The
mission rule is that all missionaries have to be inside be 6:00. So after
dinner we drove back to Trail, back to our pad and just partied and played
games with the Nelson and Creston Elders. Also I have been approved to drive!
So I’m driving the car now! Its pretty cool. Last week we got to watch an 87
year old man that is in our ward jump off the high dive and do flips and back
flips and back flops, all of these crazy things! He is so energetic and out
going. he’s a sweet guy.
So our
investigator Nina the one that I talked about before, she’s back on date again!
This time its solid! This time we can see the difference in her eyes, she has
stopped studying with the JWs once as she understood that Jehovah is Jesus and
not God (Heavenly Father) which we told her and she also found out by herself.
She said that this is no way that the JWs could be right, she also has a friend
that is JW and she was kinda influenced her but Nina told her that she will
never become a JW and her friend supports her.
Also we were
able to teach that one family that I talked about earlier. we had bishop come
with us and that went just amazing! The spirit was there. The husband prayed
before we left and that was so powerful, considering his past and the change(s)
that he is making. Then after we left the wife texts us saying that he went
back to his old self. Not doing anything that we challenged them to do like
family prayer. He just went and slept on the couch she said.
As of yesterday the wife texted us when their whole family was in
Cranbrook to see his family. he totally turned around. He was nice to everyone
and he stood up to her when his brother was yelling and swearing at her. We are
going to meet with them tonight.
Last week we
did some door to door and gave out one Book of Mormon. that was super
cool.
Well Ill let
you know how the baptism goes this week, the next time I will be emailing I
will be in Cranbrook for Zone Conference. President will be there. So maybe,
just maybe that is when we will be getting ipads! haha
Love you all!
hope you have a fantastic week. Good luck at school and work.
After not receiving a letter the next
week, Todd sent a text to Sister Parslow to see if she knew what was up. She said he had been out of town but she had
just received a text from him and was expecting him for dinner in an hour. A little while later, we received this text from
Sister Parslow’s phone:
Elder Condie
After
learning of Glen’s death, Jaden wrote:
“Wow! Is Tresa doing okay? Thats not good. If
you do go to St. George tell her that I’m sorry to hear the news, and that I
will be praying for her, and that I miss her and love her, and that I know
that she will be able to see him again, and that everything happens for a
reason.
Isaiah
55:8-9, Proverbs 3:5-6 might help, I don’t know. Only share those
scriptures if the spirit prompts you to.


No comments:
Post a Comment